"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ewww, Mildew

Landlord is removing drywall in two rooms and will have to move out stove and get way back in cabinets in kitchen. I can tell the landlord does not want my apartment to flood ever again, we are on the same page. He has an excellent plumber here taking care of pipes and has new sump pump installed and paid to have new carpet installed.

I decided not to bring the rest of the furniture back into the apartment. Going to live minimalistic lifestyle.

6 comments:

DJan said...

Well, you don't have any stains on your new carpet, so it must look quite nice like that! :-)

Brian Miller said...

well i am glad they are taking care of you...ugh...still sorry you had to go through this...and minimalist is good if that is what you truly want...

Adam said...

I really wish my mom could go minimalistic, her house has too much crap

stephen Hayes said...

Deciding to live a minimalistic lifestyle is really taking this mold lemon and making lemonade out of it. Good for you.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh jeez... That's no fun, CiCi. Sorry you have to go through the hassle but very glad your landlord is on the job.
xo jj

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Sorry to learn you had a flood. I can understand your experience and inconvenience.