"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Salmon Fishing

Have you been salmon fishing? I haven't, but now I would like to. I just watched a terrific DVD called Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. Ewan McGregor, Emily Blunt, and one of my favorites, Kristin Scott Thomas. Of course, I will not be salmon fishing in Yemen, but now salmon fishing is on my bucket list.

Finding just the right movie at just the right time doesn't happen very often, but this time it happened for me. Who else has seen this movie? If not, I recommend you watch it. Highly recommend it.

8 comments:

Rock Chef said...

I haven't seen this yet - will probably get it when it is really cheap...

One thing with salmon fishing in the USA - aren't you in competition with bears? I guess that would take the sport into the Xtreme category! :-)

Brian Miller said...

ot os a great movie...T and i watched it together 6 months or so ago...fairly certain it is a true story as well, right?

DJan said...

It came to our independent theater this past winter but I missed it. Now I'll watch for it. Thanks for the recommendation. :-)

Adam said...

I really like both Emily and Ewan

stephen Hayes said...

This movie was definitely watchable, but I don't think I enjoyed it as much as you did.

Abby said...

Ooh, three of my fave actors! Gonna have to check this out, thanks for the recommend.

Shammickite said...

I haven't seen this movie, but anything with Kristin Scott Thomas in it has to be marvellous, she is my favourite actor. She could act in the worst movie ever, and I'd enjoy just looking at her!

stephen Hayes said...

I kept waiting for the plot to take me somewhere with this picture but I was rather disappointed in the end.