"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, full of love and friendship and joy. With or without romance in your life, this day can be a happy day for all of us. With or without presents, we all matter and we can lift the spirits of others by just caring. I give you sincere wishes for a sweet day, now pass it on.

8 comments:

Ms. A said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Cici.

Brian Miller said...

happy valentines cici

Adam said...

Have a great Valentines Day

DJan said...

Happy Day of Love back to you, CiCi. :-)

stephen Hayes said...

I hope you also have a terrific Valentine's Day. Take care and eat some chocolate for me.

Pauline said...

Bless you. Thanks, CiCi.

Abby said...

Right back atcha, CiCi!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Wishing you the same.